Here is the latest factory firmware for the Radio-Tone RT4. It fixes the problem with battery duration calculation.
Caution : The RT4 will take a few minutes to restart after the upgrade.
Download the firmware here.
All our network radios work with GSM operators. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- Get a Ship Radio License in 24h
- Boxchip S700A Analog/DMR Video Review
- Listen to the Network Radio Live Channels
- How to program the Boxchip S700A DMR frequencies
- Transaction Declined
- How to configure the Boxchip S700A Boxchip for DMR operation
- Who is available on the IRN?
- Inrico TM-8 Poor Audio Fix – a new mod
- Steve Jobs’ contribution to Network Radios
- S700A UHF DMR 4G/LTE
- Boxchip S700A with VHF/UHF DMR Tier II 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699.00
- Rfinder K1 DMR 4G/LTE VHF/UHF Rated 5.00 out of 5$799.00
- Sure F22 Plus 3G/WIFI (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249.00
- Talkpod N58 3G/WiFi (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Inrico T320 4G/Wifi (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249.00