You have too many radios. Better pay with cash! Or just chance to win a free radio!
All our network radios work with GSM operators. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- Boxchip S700A Analog/DMR Video Review
- Listen to the Network Radio Live Channels
- How to program the Boxchip S700A DMR frequencies
- Transaction Declined
- How to configure the Boxchip S700A Boxchip for DMR operation
- Who is available on the IRN?
- Inrico TM-8 Poor Audio Fix – a new mod
- Steve Jobs’ contribution to Network Radios
- S700A UHF DMR 4G/LTE
- Zello on the Inrico T192 screenless radio
- Rfinder M1 DV/U DMR 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699.00
- Inrico T298s 3G/Wifi UHF Radio 400-470 MHz (Android unlocked) EU/UK/Australia Rated 5.00 out of 5$249.00
- Inrico T298s 3G/Wifi VHF Radio 137-174 MHz (Android unlocked) EU/UK/Australia Rated 5.00 out of 5$249.00
- Anysecu 3G-W2 3G/WiFi Rated 5.00 out of 5$349.00
- Boxchip S700A with VHF/UHF DMR Tier II 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699.00