The S700A is a hybrid android radio that allows 100% coverage: via 3G/4G/LTE/WiFi/VHF or UHF FM analog and DMR Tier II. You will always be connected.
All our network radios work with GSM operators. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- Boxchip S700A Analog/DMR Video Review
- Listen to the Network Radio Live Channels
- How to program the Boxchip S700A DMR frequencies
- Transaction Declined
- How to configure the Boxchip S700A Boxchip for DMR operation
- Who is available on the IRN?
- Inrico TM-8 Poor Audio Fix – a new mod
- Steve Jobs’ contribution to Network Radios
- S700A UHF DMR 4G/LTE
- Zello on the Inrico T192 screenless radio
- Anysecu 3G-W2 3G/WiFi Rated 5.00 out of 5$349.00
- Boxchip S700A with VHF/UHF DMR Tier II 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699.00
- Rfinder K1 DMR 4G/LTE VHF/UHF Rated 5.00 out of 5$799.00
- Sure F22 Plus 3G/WIFI (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249.00
- Talkpod N58 3G/WiFi (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5