This tutorial helps to solve the lack of volume control that the Team Speak 3 latest version brought to our network radios.
All our network radios work with GSM operators. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- The Joys of Moderation
- You can win a Free mobile Transceiver!
- Anysecu 3G-W2 first video review
- Win a FREE Transceiver
- 3 Differences between RFinder K1 and M1
- 10 Reasons to own a Network Radio!
- RT4 – Network Radio Authority
- So What is “Real Ham Radio” then?
- How to change the APN Settings in the Inrico T199
- 10% Discount on all Radios
- Handheld Speaker Microphone for Radio-Tone RT4 Rated 5.00 out of 5$59
- Inrico T320 4G/Wifi (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249
- Inrico T298s 3G/Wifi UHF Radio 400-470 MHz (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249
- Rfinder M1 DV/U DMR 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699
- Inrico T298s 3G/Wifi VHF Radio 137-174 MHz (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249