This tutorial helps to solve the lack of volume control that the Team Speak 3 latest version brought to our network radios.
All our network radios work with GSM operators. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- Improvement / adjustment of the standard microphone of the Inrico TM-7
- The Joys of Moderation
- You can win a Free mobile Transceiver!
- Anysecu 3G-W2 first video review
- Win a FREE Transceiver
- 3 Differences between RFinder K1 and M1
- 10 Reasons to own a Network Radio!
- RT4 – Network Radio Authority
- So What is “Real Ham Radio” then?
- How to change the APN Settings in the Inrico T199
- Boxchip S700A with VHF/UHF DMR Tier II 4G/LTE Rated 5.00 out of 5$699
- Sure F22 Plus 3G/WIFI (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$249
- Rfinder K1 DMR 4G/LTE VHF/UHF Rated 5.00 out of 5$749
- Talkpod N58 3G/WiFi (Android unlocked) Rated 5.00 out of 5$399
- Handheld Speaker Microphone for Radio-Tone RT4 Rated 5.00 out of 5$59